Welcome! I live in Sunnyvale, CA and work as a fullstack software engineer at OpsRamp. I graduated from UC Berkeley with a Computer Science degree in December 2018 (in 2.5 years).
Reach me at email@example.com.
Learn Security Engineering (580+ stars) - 20+ pages of my notes on how to build secure systems, along with 25+ papers and 15+ book recommendations. The most starred repository on this topic on GitHub (as of July 2020).
Awesome Risk Quantification (350+ stars) - The most popular collection on GitHub of projects, blog posts, books, and talks about cybersecurity risk quantification
Orchestrator - an (unsuccessful) security automation startup I founded in college. Interviewed at Y Combinator twice, but never got in.
LR Tracker - a web app I built at Mandiant to help me track my forensic analyses of different compromised computers
I read a lot of books and papers on security (and watch conference talks) and upload my notes to this site.
The site has 40+ articles and 70+ printed pages of content in total.
- Notes on the "Web Application Hacker's Handbook" (24 pages)
- Notes on "Experimental security analysis of a modern automobile" paper (5 pages)
- Notes on the ATT&CK framework (7 pages)
- Guide to malware analysis (8 pages)
- Software design principles (5 pages)
- Notes on "Computer Forensics and Incident Response" (5 pages)
- "Exploiting medical devices" (BlackHat 2018 talk) (2 pages)
- Notes on a couple security vendors' SEC filings (7 pages)